Villa Foscarini Rossi
Stra – Venezia
Villa Foscarini Rossi
Along the banks of the Brenta river, just 40 km from Venice, you can find Villa Foscarini Rossi, a prestigious seventeenth-century complex, consisting of two buildings: the main villa and the guest house.
It was built in the late 1500s, by the architect Vincenzo Scamozzi for the noble Venetian Foscarini family.
Today, as in the past, Villa Foscarini Rossi hosts different kind of prestigious events.
The Guest House was a place destined to host illustrious friends, who animated the elegant ballroom with dances and parties.
The elegant Ballroom, decorated for a wedding in 1652 by Domenico De Bruni, can be set up for 200 people, for lunch or dinner and it can be the ideal place for meetings and conferences.
During the summer, the wonderful Lodge and the garden invite guests to enjoy the welcome aperitif and the dessert buffet.
Also during winter, thanks to the transparent closing of the arches and the adequate heating,
it can be the perfect setting to accomodate guests.
The Attic, the antique barn, is an open space of 600 square meters, characterized by
impressive trusses and oval windows. It is the ideal place for the after dinner or for convivial events with 400 guests.
The Cellar is a very comfortable space, thanks to the informal atmosphere given by the exposed brick walls.
This floor is perfect for set up the open bar and the DJ set.
The main house of Villa Foscarini Rossi, hosts a Shoe Museum.
Passing through the numerous rooms, the visitors can admire more than 1300 examples of shoes, produced by the Rossimoda footwear Company from the second half of the twentieth century up to now, in collaboration with some of the most famous international brands, such as Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, Fendi, Givenchy, Porsche, Lacroix, etc.
Support Services (when its required we can provide)
- Supporting staff for the cloakroom
- Supporting staff for the parking area
- Outside candle decoration along the garden boulevards
- 6 metre-high with 10 flames outside candelabras
- for a charming atmosphere under the Lodge
- 200 red velvet chairs
The Villa’s basic equipment (free)
- 200 pliant conference chairs
- 1 table and chairs for a maximum of 7 speakers
- 1 podium
- 1 audio installation provided with 3 wire-less microphones and 2 fixed microphones
- 1 projection screen 3×2,5 m
- 3 flip chart
- wi-fi free
- Any other equipment can be rented
- Shoe Museum
- Shoemaking workshop
- Shopping tour
- Pic chic
- Brenta Riviera private Villas sightseeing
Info and Bookings:
- Phone: +39 041 429410
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org