Dolo – Riviera del Brenta – Venezia
Hotel and Restaurant
In 1884 a Venetian nobleman by the name of Count Giulio Rocca, built a beautiful country villa on the banks of the River Brenta. The villa was built upon the ruins of an even older villa, erected in the XVII century.
Surrounded by a garden of over 20.000 square meters, are part of the property a little consecrated church, that dates back to ‘700, a dependance and the stables.
On the ground floor there are beautiful Venetian terrazzo floor, and on the first one, precious inlaid wood floors. Frescoed walls and ceiling chase each other throughout the villa, embellished with Mura- no mirrors and chandeliers.
Villa Ducale is now hotel, restaurant and meeting centre, and today as in the past hospitality at its best is practised.
The Hotel has 11 rooms, all overlooking the park, 2 Junior Suites, 1 Suite in an external dependance, 3 Superior rooms, 4 Classic rooms, 1 Superior Family room, all are frescoed and embellished with precious fabrics, antique furniture, Murano chandeliers and mirrors.
Our chef prepares seafood dishes of Venetian tradition for you to rediscover the ancient flavours of our territory, the result is wonderful to look at and delicious to the palate. The restaurant is open everyday except on Tuesday, both for hotel guests and for those who want to spend a romantic evening or celebrate an anniversary, a birthday or a business lunch or dinner.
The Villa is the ideal place for a wedding party, up to 180 guests in the Ducale hall. For more intimate ceremonies, there are Saletta Naviglio, or the Boiserie or the Column restaurant.
From the wooden dock in the Naviglio Brenta part of the property, you can sail with your guests to Venice or enjoy the slowness and beauty of numerous Venetian Villas overlooking the canal.
From Villa Ducale you can easily reach:
- Venice in 15 minutes
- Padua in 20 minutes
- Treviso in 30 minutes
- Vicenza in 35 minutes
- Verona in 50 minutes
- Abano Terme in 30 minutes
- The Dolomites in 1h and 15 minutes
There is a bus stop just in front of the gate of the Villa that every 20 minutes goes to Venice or Padua.
From Marco Polo Airport 20 minutes Mestre train station 15 minutes.
- Hotel number of rooms 11 for a total of 26 people
- 2 Junior Suite
- 3 Superior rooms
- 4 Classic rooms
- 1 Superior Family Room
- 1 Esternal Suite
- Centuries-old park with a consecrated little curch of the 1700
- Gazebos in the park for buffet, appetizers, outdoor restaurant up to 300 seats (summer season)
- Gazebos in the park for concerts and events
- Wooden dock in the Naviglio Brenta
- Bike/e-bike rental
- Pic chic
- Burchiello cruise among Brenta Riviera
- Tour in Venice from Fusina + Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Canoe rental in Brenta Riviera
- Electric boat rental in Brenta Riviera
- Brenta Riviera private Villas sightseeing
- Private day excursion to Euganean Hills
- Walking tour in Padova
- Day Spa in Euganean Hills
- Shopping tour
Info and Bookings
- Phone: +39 041 429410
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org