Mogliano Veneto – Treviso
Villa Condulmer Golf Resort
Villa Condulmer is a certified Venetian villa from the early 17TH Century. It stands on the ruins of an ancient monastery of 1500 and consists of a central body of the villa with 2 orthogonal barns, a secular park with an outdoor pool, a 18-hole golf course + 9 executives. It is located in Mogliano Veneto, halfway between Venice and Treviso. The classic beauty of the interiors and the majesty of the outdoor spaces make it the ideal setting for various types of events, from weddings to company conventions, from private parties to events organized with team building of various kinds. The structure is a five-star hotel with classic rooms, junior suites and suites.
The Villa’s internal restaurant, the Bistrot Ai Due Cedri, is renowned for local cuisine with refined and elegant reinterpretations and international dishes that are well matched to the well-stocked cellar of local and foreign wines.
Countless famous personalities from the world of music, entertainment and politics have stayed at Villa Condulmer: from Ronald Reagan to Elizabeth Taylor, from Mick Jagger to Placido Domingo, from Sting to Sade, the historic suites of the central body of the Villa are dedicated to one of 8 most representative personalities of our history.
In 1853 Giuseppe Verdi, the famous composer, after the fiasco of the premiere at the Teatro La Fenice in Venice, completely rewrote the famous “Traviata” right here at Villa Condulmer in its final version, as we know it today.
The Golf Club with 18 holes + 9 executive and the related services complete the resort.
- Total number of rooms: 47
- Classic double rooms 20
- Executive Junior Suites 12
- Garden Suite 7
- Historic Villa Suite 8
- Restaurant with 230 indoor seats
- Outdoor restaurant (summer season) with up to 600 seats
- Centuries-old park with lake and ancient ruins of the ‘500
- Swimming pool open from June 1st to September 1st
- Golf club with 18 hole golf course + 9 executive and clubhouse
- Heliport for helicopter landing
- Bike/e-bike rental
- Wine tasting in the Prosecco Hills
- Private day excursion in the Prosecco Hills
- Private day excursion to Cortina and the Dolomites
- Brenta Riviera private Villas sightseeing
- Pic chic
- Cooking class “tiramisù”
- Walking tour in Treviso
Info and Bookings
- Phone: +39 041 429410
- Email: email@example.com